Monday, March 8, 2010

What is the hair dye product for men with thin bald fade haircut?

I just got my haircut (Bald fade my favorite haircut) today and my barber told me that I should dye my hair a little darker. He explain to me why because I have thin hair and its a little blended with my skin tone. I am light skin with black hair. He told me that I should get it dyed in the barbershop for $30, to make it look darker and better. Is there a product for men out there i could use to get my hair darker. What is the hair dye product for men with thin bald fade haircut?
I highly recommend letting your barber do your hair. For $30 is a great deal. I charge $60 for men. So pay the $30 and get it done right. I use Matrix color Sync. It is an excellent color and grows out naturally. It won`t leave a harsh outgrowth line. I don`t think going darker would be such a great idea though. He should try to match your color, or even just slightly lighter. Darker will make your head shinier. Good Luck!!!What is the hair dye product for men with thin bald fade haircut?
I think it is called ';Just For Men';, or there may be more than one product available. Check at Walmart, CVS, Riteaid, Walgreens, or any drugstore where they have beauty/grooming supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment