Monday, March 8, 2010

What is the best treatment (medication, not transplant) for thinning hair in men?

any one heard of Procerin? how does it compare to propecia/rogain? other medications?What is the best treatment (medication, not transplant) for thinning hair in men?
I have encountered the male pattern baldness for 10 years. I have been taken Propecia for 7 years plus 5% minosidil with daily used. If you need my opinion I would say this is the ultimate solution and it is the best medical treatment for time being. You can visit www.newhair.com/ for further info and other Medical treatment options like Dustasteride 93% effectiveness.


Pls NO DO any surgery before you try these 2 medicines.


I have been through a scalp reduction and I nearly to kill myself 5 years ago. my MSN is christomyx@hotmail.com drop me a word if like.....good luckWhat is the best treatment (medication, not transplant) for thinning hair in men?
Honestly, I say SHAVE your head to a nice,clean short cut w/ a clean neckline. Don't even bother w/ the meds, some of them can cause impotence! Beleive me, I would rather have a bald/going bald fully erect man in my bed, than a hairy limp weenie man anyday. Just accept the male pattern baldness and thank your grandpa for passing the gene onto you. Good luck.
Kevis brand stuff wont bring hair back but it will stop it from falling out.
Yes I have heard of Procerin and it is supposed to be really good...my friends son took it and it actually worked!
get a wig

No comments:

Post a Comment