Monday, March 8, 2010

Other than Rogaine for men, what can I (a female) use for thinning hair?

I am a 56 year old female and have thinning hair. What is the best product to use?Other than Rogaine for men, what can I (a female) use for thinning hair?
Use Nioxxin. It's a good treatment and they just came out with their latest treatment which is a once a month only. They have a whole line of hair care and styling products for thinning hair.Other than Rogaine for men, what can I (a female) use for thinning hair?
There is a rogaine for women as well. My aunt uses it.
Estrogen. Prescription only. Ask you doctor for some.
Rogaine for women. Do some research and check to see if your diet or stress could be he cause of thinning hair. Maybe there is something you could do on your part to help. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment